Bulk Handling and Processing
Croston Engineering are specialists in design, manufacture and installation of bulk handling and processing systems. We provide solutions for all industry sectors and materials.
Our scope of works covers all bulk handling and processing requirements:-
- Pneumatic conveying with vacuum or pressurised systems
- Mechanical conveyors and elevators
- Intermediate storage bins
- Material monitoring - metering and screening
- Weighing, and batching
- Sieving, mixing and blending
- Grinding, milling and pelleting
- Liquid additions – metering
- Ingredient additions – FIBC’s and sack tip stations
- Feeders, graders
- Dust control
In addition we supply complete bulk storage systems, including silos and day bins. These services are detailed here
Whether you require a new system or an extension to your existing plant, we can offer a solution.
A project engineer will attend site to understand your requirement first-hand and discuss the work involved to take account of any constraints and provide:-
- The most cost effective and suitable approach.
- An easily maintainable and cleanable system
- A method of work for minimal downtime.
- A resolution to current inefficient design and equipment.
Reducing surface area, increasing gaps between equipment, reducing crevices, demountable pipework and equipment, and pre-planned space for equipment removal for maintenance are design principles we have always understood and followed.
Services and Quality
The quality of our service, the equipment and plants we install are of upmost importance. We offer the following:-
- Professional technical advice and innovation.
- Project planning and management
- Procurement and supply expertise
- Liaise with client and other consultants
- Mechanical engineering and electrical engineering
- Site management
Please get in touch, or provide us with your details, and we will contact you to provide a solution.