Croston Engineering has many years’ experience in the design, manufacture and installation of bulk storage systems, for a wide range of powdered and granular materials
- Tanker intake stations
- Silos and hoppers
- Weigh systems and telemetry
- Intermediate storage bins
- Content monitoring
- Content distribution
We also offer handling and processing of bulk materials & minor additives, as detailed here
On receipt of an enquiry, we will arrange for a project engineer to meet and discuss the scope of your requirements.
Our key considerations are:-
- Inspection of Site
- Required storage and space
- Type of material to be stored – Human consumption, animal consumption, industrial etc.
- Management of contents and distribution
- Regulatory requirements – DSEAR/ATEX etc.
- Maintenance & cleaning access
Our project engineers will then produce concept drawings to include a flow diagram and submission of quotation.
Upon receipt of an order, general arrangements drawings are completed and sent for approval.
Once approved, the detailed manufacturing drawings are completed and construction and installation can commence.
Services and Quality
The quality of our service and the equipment/plants we install are of upmost importance. We offer the following:-
- Professional technical advice and innovation.
- Project planning and management
- Procurement and supply expertise
- Liaise with client, other consultants and contractors
- Mechanical engineering and electrical engineering
- Site management
Please get in touch, and provide us with your requirements, and we look forward to being of service to you.