Servicing, Cleaning & Calibrations
Croston Engineering can provide a complete servicing package for all different types of equipment, and regularly deliver an annual agreement for some of the most well-known names in baking and food production. A regular servicing agreement ensures:-
- Equipment is working at an optimal, consistent and efficient standard.
- Contributes to the quality control of the finished product.
- Reduces costs of replacing damaged and broken machinery.
- Saves break down time and loss of production.
We can offer you a guide to the manufacturer maintenance recommendations if necessary, and arrange for ordering of parts and an Engineer to attend site to carry out the work during a production shutdown.
We recommend that servicing be completed on an annual basis, and some customers even require bi-annual replacements for various items, for example, filter cartridges.
Whatever you need, we can be of service to you!
Whether it be routine cleaning of a silo, emergency cleaning due to infestation, or cleaning of general equipment and filters, we can offer a comprehensive cleaning service.
Please contact us for details and to receive a quotation.
Regular calibration of weighing equipment should be completed to ensure accurate weighments for labelling and trading standards purposes, together with the testing magnetic strength to guarantee that ferrous particles or foreign objects are detected before entering the production line.
We can provide testing and certificates of calibration for the following:-
- Silos – Load cells weighment
- Weigh Hoppers – Load cells weighment
- Magnets – Guass meter reading of magnets
Please get in touch if this is of interest to you.